- To help individuals boost organizations to achieve success through project coaching.
- To build a project coaching community that recognizes and fosters personal growth and excellence and to consistently provide value to our members.
We believe in:
- The power of good coaching
- Coaching as a tool for project managers, business analysts, subject matter experts and governance personnel
- Professional standards
- Existing for the benefit of members
- Ethics based practices
Our Board of Advisors
We bring together extensive and international expertise in coaching, project management, program management, portfolio management, governance, business analysis and organizational change management. The strong leadership of the International Institute of Project Coaching has over 100 years of accumulated international expertise. We are proud to introduce our Board:
MMPC PMP GWCPM
The President’s key responsibility is to oversee the opertaions of the Institute.
Technical editor of “Your Project Management Coach, published by Wiley in
Location: Canberra, Australia
Email Robert McGannon (bob)
Director of Education
BBA BusEd MPC
The director of education ensures a broad, viable educational opportunities are available,
current and accessible for IIPC members.
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Email Richard R. Griffin (education)
|Jimmie L. West
Director of Certification
PhD PMP MTBI SDI MPC GWCPM
The director of certification ensures the IIPC certification programs appropriately assesses and recognize the skills and capabilities of IIPC members.
Director of Coaching
The director of coaching is to ensure consistency and excellence in project coaching
for IIPC members.
Location: Cowra, Australia
Email Haydn Thomas (directorcoaching)
The volunteer Board members of the Institute cover the necessary areas of expertise required to ensure its certification, programs, resource and other offerings are of the highest quality.