- To help individuals boost organizations to achieve success through project coaching.
- To build a project coaching community that recognizes and fosters personal growth and excellence and to consistently provide value to our members.
We believe in:
- The power of good coaching
- Coaching as a tool for project managers, business analysts, subject matter experts and governance personnel
- Professional standards
- Existing for the benefit of members
- Ethics based practices
Our Board of Advisors
We bring together extensive expertise in coaching, project management, program management, portfolio management, governance, business analysis and organizational change management. We are proud to introduce our Board:
Director of Membership
Email Karen Sleeman (bob)
Director of Ethics
Email Elissa Farrow (bob)
The volunteer Board members of the Institute cover the necessary areas of expertise required to ensure its certification, programs, resource and other offerings are of the highest quality.